Personal and Custodial Care
- Assist with bathing and dressing.
- Assist with transferring and walking
- Take clients for walks and enjoy the outdoors
- We provide the best services to help your loved ones rehabilitate from surgeries.
- Making bed with fresh linens, ironing and folding client’s clothes.
- Dusting furniture, sweeping and vacuuming
- Taking out garbage, wiping counters and dishwashing.
- Prepare special diets to the clients liking and religious restrictions.
- During the assessment the need for meal preparation will be discussed.
- Assist with feeding and/or feed the client.
- Care for the client’s laundry.
- Linens will be changed more frequently when a person is bed bound.
- Special needs
- Provide opportunities for socialization to homebound and isolation.
- Provide opportunities for socialization to the homebound and isolated.
- Our caregivers are extensively trained and many have experience in specialty care such as Alzheimer’s, dementia, stroke and hospice care.
Errands and Appointments
- Assist with grocery shopping
- Prescription pickup
- Post office
- Dry cleaning
- Escort to Religious Activities
Assistance with medication
- Remind clients of daily medication Respite Care
- Relief for Primary Caregiver
- Weekend and Vacation Relief
Learn the benefit of working with Lady of Fatima for your home health care needs by Filling out the request form or giving us a call at 215-558-2580 today!