Personal Care Services
Personal and Custodial Care
- Assist with bathing and dressing.
- Assist with transferring and walking
- Take clients for walks and enjoy the outdoors
- We provide the best services to help your loved ones rehabilitate from surgeries.
- Making bed with fresh linens, ironing and folding client’s clothes.
- Dusting furniture, sweeping and vacuuming
- Taking out garbage, wiping counters and dishwashing.
- Prepare special diets to the clients liking and religious restrictions.
- During the assessment the need for meal preparation will be discussed.
- Assist with feeding and/or feed the client.
- Care for the client’s laundry.
- Linens will be changed more frequently when a person is bed bound.
- Special needs
- Provide opportunities for socialization to homebound and isolation.
- Provide opportunities for socialization to the homebound and isolated.
- Our caregivers are extensively trained and many have experience in specialty care such as Alzheimer’s, dementia, stroke and hospice care.
Errands and Appointments
- Assist with grocery shopping
- Prescription pickup
- Post office
- Dry cleaning
- Escort to Religious Activities
Assistance with medication
- Remind clients of daily medication Respite Care
- Relief for Primary Caregiver
- Weekend and Vacation Relief
We provide safe transportation for your loved ones to and from all activities. Transportation is crucial to ensure that access to essential services such as medical care and grocery shopping. The availability of adequate transportation enables older persons to live independently in their communities, helps to prevent isolation and the possible need for long-term care placement. Our caregivers help create and maintain a safe, clean and healthy home for your loved one.
The care you need in the comfort of your home Our Hiring & Quality Process
- Two Rounds of Face to Face Interviews
- Lady of Fatima Homecare Caregiver Competency Exam
- Employment verification and personal reference checks
- National Criminal Background Check
- Motor Vehicle Driving Records Check
- Pennsylvania State Police Background Check
- Pennsylvania State Police Child Abuse Registry Check
- Random Drug Testing
- Bonded, Secured and Insured
- Current CPR & First Aid Certifications
- Tuberculosis Testing
- Regular 30 Day, 60 Day & 90 Day Quality Visits as well as Unannounced Quality visits conducted by the owners